$0.50 - $41.90
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$0.99 $6.99 86% Savings
Electra's Bubble Valve Caps are perfect for anyone who wants to customize their sweet ride down to the last detail. Simply screw onto any Schrader valve, step back and admire your awesome wheels.
$0.99 - $6.99 $6.99 Up To 86% Savings
The crowning touch for any cruiser wheel. - Decorative valve covers screw onto valve stem - Designed for standard Schrader valves only - Set of two, one for each wheel
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$2.99 - $24.99
Bontrager's TLR Tire Sealant does away with tubes. Running tubeless is lighter and allows lower tire pressures for better traction without worrying about pinch flats. TLR Tire Sealant flows easily through Bontrager Tubeless valves (sold separately) with removable cores so you can set them up without removing your tire. Its unique formula coats the inner walls of your tire to repair punctures as soon as they occur. It requires as little as an ounce to seal tubeless tires and its long-lasting, non-corrosive, ammonia-free formula works for months and plays nicely with aluminum rims and rubber tires. Available in a 32-ounce size for your home shop or a convenient 2-ounce size that works great for topping off your sealant levels.
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
These oversized Presta valve nuts are specifically designed to provide extra clearance and extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves. They're especially helpful on single-wall rims. -Concave to allow better engagement of the valve/rim interface -Oversize to provide extra torque when tightening -Especially helpful on single-wall rim tubeless setups -CNC-machined AL-6061
$7.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - Width : 17mm
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$11.05 - $15.30
• 2mm TPU material with UV protection • High performance tire liners that prevent flats • Lighter and stronger than traditional liners • Two sizes available -26/29 x 1.9-2.35-inch -27-inch/700c x 18-25mm
Page 1 of 3 Next page