Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$2.75 - $19.99
- Machined aluminum spacers for tuning stem height - Black spacers with white FSA graphic - 5mm and 10mm Spacers are sold individually - 1-1/8" Spacer Kit includes: (3) 3mm, (4) 5mm, (3) 10mm, (2) 20mm
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
$6.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
$7.99 - $19.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$8.10 - $10.80
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt, cap and star nut - Bolt is hollow for cable pass-through
$9.45 - $10.80
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- CNC machined, anodized, laser etched aluminum top cap with aluminum expander - For use with smaller inner diameter fork steerer tubes - Use of this product in some forks may void the warranty - 37g
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
$15.95 - $19.95
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
Page 1 of 6 Next page