Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Profile Design’s Venturi Velcro Pads are medium durometer foam and Lycra-covered replacement pads for your Profile Design aero bar armrests (aero bars sold separately). They have Velcro on the bottom.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$12.98 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
$13.99 - $15.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. • Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars • For use with clamp style bar ends • Bar end sold separately
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
$18.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. -Four rise options available from 30-100mm -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -15-degree sweep
Standard (15-degree) sweep in multiple heights to tailor rider's position. - Straight-gauge aluminum general-purpose riser bars (not intended for downhill riding) - May come in OEM packaging - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 30mm, 60mm, 100mm - Width: 620mm
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
$19.99 - $21.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
$20.40 - $28.90
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
These chromoly Bontrager Hi-Rise mountain bike handlebars feature a high 50mm rise and 5-degree sweep for riders who prefer a more upright riding position.
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Page 1 of 10 Next page